Asked by: lettersonthepages-deactivated20
Oh dear! Okay, here we go!
1) I’m super shy, even though I don’t seem like it online. Behind my pen name, I can be bubbly and friendly all the time, and have no problem talking to strangers and throwing myself out there, even though I’d be the girl in the corner IRL.
2) I’m a huge Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts nerd. I know more than KH Wiki does about the series, and more about FFX than anybody else I know. I grew up with them and I love them, and I’ll always be a little nerd girl at heart.
3) I love video editing. YouTube was my first real online interaction doing something I love, and I made so many friends and developed so many skills with my video editor. It was the first time I learned I wasn’t the only one who was passionate about fictional things and just needed to burst with love for whatever it was.
4) Phantom of the Opera and Lord of the Rings changed my life. I would not be who I am without both of those in my life, and there aren’t words for how much both of them mean to me.
5) I liked Twilight. In fact, I loved them when I first read them. So much so that in middle school, my nickname was Bella because I was pretty clumsy. If I reread them now, I don’t know what I’ll think, but it’ll always have a special place in my heart.
6) I first got the name Thalia from a Three Delivery messageboard. My friend used a fake name on the site, and I promised my parents I would, too. It was the first site I was ever a member of, since I wasn’t allowed to have memberships any places before. I was online looking at names to use, when my friend gave me a number and I looked up which name was that number. It ended up being Thalia, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.
7) My favorite pairings never happen. Not ever. Except in the case of Arthur and Guinevere from Merlin, but really, that’s the only one. If I like a pairing, they are doomed to never be together; not ever. Cross your fingers I am not part of your OTP.
8) You probably already know this, but I’m a huge Arthurian fangirl. I’m generally a stickler for accuracy towards the legends, except in the case of BBC’s Merlin. I love that show dearly, and even though everything about it screams inaccurate, I adore it and can find no fault with it. But Mordred needs to come back in season five, or I’ll have to write a strongly worded email to the network.
9) I want to be an author. I have like, nine different stories going on, only a few of which I really want to publish. The others are just ideas I can run with in order to improve my writing abilities. However, I’m totally self conscious about it, and the only person who reads it is my editor in Germany. She helps me with all my plot holes and helps me get through my sticky spots. Thanks, Carola!
10) I am a huge conservative on many social and political issues. I’m one of the few on the internet. It stems a lot from being Mormon, which is where my views, like being pro-life, come from. I’ve gotten a lot of garbage for believing what I do, and I’ve been accused of being a monster and a hater and just plain evil on several occasions. I’ve lost friends and I’ve been insulted and bullied by people I knew even in IRL, but it’s been worth it, because I don’t back down from my beliefs and I’m proud of that fact, despite who may agree or disagree.
That’s part of me!